Your sleeping pose can have a major impact on your slumber as well as your overall health which can be chronic. Ignorance of your sleep position can have long term harmful effects on the human body. Sometimes, you may settle in for sleep and sleep in whatever position you are at that time. But the way you position yourself when you sleep might not actually be doing you any favors and, in fact, may be causing you some harm.
- Neck and Spine Problems: Not sleeping on your back can badly affect your neck and spine. It overexerts these areas leading to irreversible damages. Using too many pillows or no pillows is another reason you can have a sore neck and back after sleep. It can even cause stiffness and pain in ligaments, tendons and muscles of the neck. It is best to sleep on your back or side for a night of proper sleep on a pain-relieving sleep mattress.
- Shoulder and Hip problems: A mattress that is too soft or too hard may lead to sore hip and cause pain. Putting a pillow between your legs while sleeping on your side can be beneficial. A healthy brain is a well-rested brain. Bad sleep posture can disturb your sleep matter leading to mental stress too. With SmartGRID mattress, you can assure yourself that you wake up fresh and pain-free.
- Impaired Circulation: Sleeping on your right side puts pressure on your blood vessels leading to a disruptive blood circulation at night. Having your hands behind your head while sleeping puts a lot of pressure on shoulders leading to nerve damage. Elevating your leg or sleeping on our back is the best for proper blood circulation. Sleeping on a smart mattress on your left also helps in good blood circulation.
- Sleep Apnea: Typically sleeping on your side is good for sleep apnea. Sleeping on your back can make your tongue relax further and that tends to make the condition worse. It is advised to not smoke and make sure there is good air circulation if you deal with sleep apnea.
- Fatigue: Bad sleep position cause pain while sleeping which may lead to insomnia. Insomnia is one of the leading reasons for fatigue. Without a night of sound sleep, your brain does not get its much-needed rest which also leads to fatigue. With Sleep Company’s SmartGRID mattress, you don’t have to worry about this problem as it makes sure that your sleep is disruptive, and you get a well-rested shut-eye.
Conclusion: It is important to take care of your position while sleeping for sound health. There are many ways through which you can aid your sleeping position but with SmartGRID technology mattress, all your problems are solved. It provides enough support to all your body parts and comfort that lets you sleep like a baby. It also provides good air circulation to keep your body temperature right and guarantees zero sinkage which is out of the ordinary. The Sleep Company’s SmartGRID mattress is first of its kind in Asia with its smart technology for a smart generation.